TheBlackDragon L2 Clan

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Clan clean inactive Members every Sunday evening.

Share | 

HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beboy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2013-04-21

PostSubject: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:57 am

1st of all guys , Hello to every1 , some people might remember me

My name is : Tibi
IG nick : HellRider
My main class is(will be ) : Warcryer , if clan needs another type of buffer ... or maybe an archer i can do that to , but i would like to make my fav class, WC ...
Im 21 years old, soon 22, in JulyMy L2 expiriance is since 2006 ... 1st server was Dragon Network, since then i play L2 on numerous servers.
I even played with TBD clan on a server , but i forgot the server name, if some1 remembers me , i would be greatfull :-?? .... i was still WC, i was 5th or so WC DC on server with cov with the same nick HellRider
My activity varies from day to day , but it is 6h + .... mostly on nights
Im from Romania GMT +2 time , currently its GMT+3 ^_^ ....
i played numerous servers like : Dex , nostalgia, azure, celes , Dragon network ,Roxy and much much more, but cant remember all names ....
I would like to join clan because its a serious clan, whith nice community / activity and not full of " randooms" who can just push F1 or F2 , it is with ppl who know the game , know how to play it, when i was in clan i enjoyed it by alot
the server that i was in TBD clan was not led at begining by Columbian, it was led by some1 else .... Sad ... he joined after , after i left as i understood, he had some problems or was traveling or smth and couldnt join only later....
I can use TS/Vent /Raidcall ..... have a microphone , can speak fluent english ...

If you guys have any future questions about me, pls dont hesitate to ask ... till then Best of luck

Have a nice day, Cheers,
HellRider

Last edited by beboy on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a server, that i reminded)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beboy

PostSubject: ppl i remember   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:22 am

Ppl i remember looking up some pages from member list : Maleficu , slayerrr ( i remember 1st he did tyrent then rerolled, added another R to nick and made titan ^_^ ) , fayde, deathforyou, didoweeee , Nolan ....
oh yea , it was led by dido ^_^ .... he had his CP , he was playing Prophet, and subbed archer ^_^ ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ColumbiaN
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 am

The clan u played in @ Nostalgia, isnt even close to us. Didoweeee did a poor try to make our clan without me.
Anyway i`ll contact Kr1sss to ask about u, since hes the one that spend time there and may have clue about tbd members there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tbd-l2.forumotion.net
Adaresh

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 am

beboy can u play from 20:00 GMT +2 till 3:00 GMT+2 this is my CP prime time and we be glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beboy

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:02 am

Adaresh wrote:
beboy can u play from 20:00 GMT +2 till 3:00 GMT+2 this is my CP prime time and we be glad to have you.
problem is that i cant go to sleep usually befor 4 AM ^_^ .... ( GMT +2 , now GMT +3 ) so its besicly ur requirements ... and yes i can ...... u guys would need me as WC? or maybe smth else? i will play also during the day , starting from ~ 10 or so when i wake up .... sometimes i have university to , and gym also daily 2h/day .... rest is l2 ^_^ ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adaresh

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:04 am

beboy wrote:
Adaresh wrote:
problem is that i cant go to sleep usually befor 4 AM ^_^ .... ( GMT +2 , now GMT +3 ) so its besicly ur requirements ... and yes i can ...... u guys would need me as WC? or maybe smth else? i will play also during the day , starting from ~ 10 or so when i wake up .... sometimes i have university to , and gym also daily 2h/day .... rest is l2 ^_^ ....

i will speak to you in messages to not spam the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poissie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-04-03

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:15 am

+v ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beboy

PostSubject: i found this on forum ^_^   Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:26 am

on the last video , from media section , the nostalgia video is when i played with TBD ^_^ , damm that was an awesome pvp , awesome memories ^_^
i cant post link, since im a new member, and cant post external links for the next 7 days Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Case closed lifeless Cryer taken! Lock the thread pls!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kr1sss

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

ColumbiaN wrote:
The clan u played in @ Nostalgia, isnt even close to us. Didoweeee did a poor try to make our clan without me.
Anyway i`ll contact Kr1sss to ask about u, since hes the one that spend time there and may have clue about tbd members there.

i dont remember half my cp from that server, so dont even try to ask me about ppl from clan;p

btw 3 years on forum and i still dont have access:/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loukos

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-04-17

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 am

Kr1sss wrote:
ColumbiaN wrote:

i dont remember half my cp from that server, so dont even try to ask me about ppl from clan;p

btw 3 years on forum and i still dont have access:/

nvm hes lifeless , lock the post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beboy

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm

i won class change give-away event XDD ... yeey ^_^ free 1st and 2nd class change Very Happy:D

Last edited by beboy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add some words XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adaresh

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:26 pm

our Sws won as well GG -2 class to pay
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.   

Back to top Go down

HellRider - Doomcryer Appl.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheBlackDragon :: Single Recruitment Section-
Jump to: